Analysis of Tommy's Show

The Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2014 Runway Show was full of plaid. Tommy gave us a beautiful snowy mountain set, complete with fake snow and a winding catwalk.

I was SUPER excited to see the different plaids used in different ways. Here are some highlights of the show, from the website:
I love the fringe detail of this dress. 
There is a contrast between the orange and green of the coat to the plaid, yet they go perfectly. 

I love their hats! They look so warm & cozy!                                   

I really like this coat because the black velour type material looks really beautiful with the blue-based plaid.

I actually saw a coat quite simular to this at a Goodwill shop a few weeks ago...

I like how it's a large plaid on this dress and I love the neckline. 

This is a really pretty plaid, the blue color scheme is lovely. Fringe and plaid look better together than I'd have thought. 

I like the pattern & fabric of this bag. 

 This oversized sweater dress is made out of different knits. I think I'll try to stitch something like it out of thrifted sweaters. 

Overall, I really enjoyed Tommy's show; he never disappoints me. 

Until Next Time...


No comments:

Post a Comment