Isabel Marant's Fall 2014-2015 Collection

The French fashion house's show had lovely, subtle, elements of plaid. Here are some of my favorite looks from the show:
First of all, I really like the color scheme that she used for most of the outfits. Deep greens, yellow/golds, browns, olive, and grey. I also like the texture of the sweater with the texture of the skirt. I don't know if you can see it, but at the neck of the shirt there is a really nice chain mail detail. 

This is a really classic-looking plaid. ♥ the shape (or lack of shape) in the pants. 

There is a lot of detail in this look. The gold stitching shows nicely with the plaid. 

Again, I love the chain mail necklace and the layered sweater look. I really want those metallic-y socks. 

The color of this jumpsuit is perfect for fall. 
You can check out the full show here
Isabel Marant has gotten over one of the biggest obstacles in the fashion industry by making clothes that are beautiful and comfortable. 

Until next time...



12 comments:

  1. I like the Isabel Marant pieces - they look warm and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid you used in the header of your blog! Beautiful post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love A Touch of Southern Grace, the photos are beautiful!

      Delete
  3. cool :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post and blog, thank you so much for your lovely comment.
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Your blog is really lovely; classic with modern flair.

      Delete
  6. Amazing blog!I really like how you have done this post!
    HAVE U NICE WEEK END!!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just not Left Bank enough for Isabel Marant.

    I love your pooch's many barrelled name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it took a long time choosing his name.

      Delete