Mint Green Dreams

Every season I have a sort of favorite color, or color scheme, that I really obsess over. For spring/summer this year, mint green is perfect for my everything - clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. I love mint green because it looks so refreshing and it can come in various shades making you wonder, "Is it blue?" "Is it green?!" "Something in between?!" Here are some of my favorite mint accessories!



Gemini Horoscope Murfee Scarf, By Lilly Pulitzer  Perfect for slightly-breezy summertime walks on the beach. 

 I have literally been dreaming of these Kate Spade flats in seafoam. Looks great in pink too. 
You can match with your dog or cat with this Mint Green Bow Tie Collar, by Maisonlaqueue on Etsy.



2 comments:

  1. I have those shoes in pink. The pointed toe really elongates the leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint green is one of my favorite colors! I love all of your picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete