Dolce & Gabbana Women Winter 2015 Fashion Show

I enjoyed watching the Dolce & Gabbana women's Winter 2015 runway show, leisurely, at my convenience, from the high definition of my laptop this morning. Since I absolutely loved every aspect of the D&G spring 2014 collection (so classically Italian!), I thought I'd watch the Winter 2015 show, and I was not disappointed. They had me hooked the moment they started playing Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker and an ancient looking tree started winding up at the back of the runway. You can watch the full runway show here or the looks here. Some highlights chosen by moi

This is like liquid fabric. Flows perfectly with each one of her steps. It looks like a drop of blood swirling in a basin of water.

 I love this color, a mossy green but not too deep or dark and the fabric looks very light, so although it's for the winter collection, you could use it for spring/summer too. There was also a version of this dress in a deep crimson color, at the show. 

Classic.

I love the geometry of this dress and it works perfectly with the knee-length boots. 

Again, I love the shape of this dress and the symmetry. 


Looks so modern Medieval.

Lovely color scheme. 

This dress looks like just what I'd imagine in a fairy tale, complete with full skirt and hood.

Very classic and chic, just what we'd come to expect from Dolce & Gabbana.

Chain mail!
The print is tiny keys if you can't see it on the picture. 

Same print from above, but in the flow-y liquid fabric.

I really hope chain mail becomes a trend in everyday street style.

Love the bag, gloves, boots, and dress. 

They ended the show with a fierce army of 6 foot tall, chain mail clad models marching down the runway. 




1 comment: