- Package of chorizo sausages
- Ground beef or turkey
- Some oil (not too much)
- Salt & pepper
- hamburger buns
- any other condiments you feel necessary.
- Take the casing off and cook the chorizo thoroughly in a pan with some oil. Add more or less chorizo to the ground beef depending on your flavor preference.
- Cut into little pieces and add to the uncooked ground beef/turkey; use salt and pepper if necessary.
- Shape that mixture into patties.
- Cook or grill as you would normally cook burgers.
- Serve either in a bun or in a tortilla, with salsa, and condiments.
I like my chorizo burgers chopped up in a tortilla with lettuce, salsa, and cheese, or on top of a salad with all the same condiments.