I WANT CANDY!!!


Anybody else noticing food as a popular inspiration for clothes and accessories? I'm finding whimsical designs of cartoon treats popping up more and more everywhere. Personally, I prefer to eat my food, not wear it, but I have to admit, some of theses are growing on me. 
Pineapple iPhone case from Nasty Gal.

Sushi wristlet from Kate Spade. Also available as an iPhone case
Pineapple bag from Nasty Gal. 
Coconut Coin Purse from Kate Spade
Popcorn bag from Dynomighty

Vita Riva Wicker Lemon Bag from Kate Spade
And of course...
The Moschino french fry iPhone case. A classic.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Kate Spade picks, but that popcorn bag is so adorable! There's a VIP Cineplex theatre opening near me soon, and that would be perfect for the launch!

    -Katherine
    http://thegreenbows.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete