Liebster Award

I was nominated to for this Liebster Award by Alyssa J Freitas. The Liebster Award allows readers and writers alike to discover new blogs
Rules:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you, and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose other bloggers to nominate, they have to have under 200 followers, and let them know they've been nominated.

My 11 Facts About Myself:
1. Obviously, my favorite color is plaid, but when I have to choose a solid color, it's green.
2. I ride horses and fence competitively. 
3. I was 12 and had way too much free time when I started this blog. Now I'm 13, but don't have quite as much free time.
4. I live in a suburban town but I really want to live on a farm one day.
5. Chocolate croissants, or pain au chocolat, is probably my favorite food in the whole world. 
6. Speaking of chocolate, I have a chocolate brown dog, Sir Oakley Wokeykins McNugget Braveheart I, who likes to sleep all day. 
7. My favorite movie is War Horse
8.  I have injured most of my fingers on my left hand at least once. 
9. I have been licked by multiple cows on many different occasions (old cows have black tongues and young cows have pink tongues). 
10. I like most farm animals except donkeys because one bit me when I was younger.
11. I grow basil on my windowsill and although my mom doesn't like it because it spills dirt everywhere, you can't beat fresh basil to top off homemade pizza.

Questions I Have to Answer:
1. What is your life goal?
My life goal would probably be to have a job that I enjoy doing so I can keep doing it well into my 70s-80s and beyond.
What do you wish you had more time for?
Riding horses.
How many languages do you speak?
Well, I obviously speak English, I currently take Spanish, I took Italian for 5 years (but I still don't know much), and I picked up a tiny bit of French on vacation last summer, so I dabble in 3 languages, but I only speak one fluently.
What never fails to make you smile?
There's a wild-looking black pony at my barn named Stetson, his forelock is always in his face and he is always on the lookout for food and he would make anyone smile.
Is the glass half full or half empty?
Somedays it's full, someday it's empty. It just depends. Most days I try to make it full though.
How many siblings do you have?
I have one older brother.
What is your earliest memory?
Probably looking for tiny crabs in the seaweed with my brother. Or having hot tea spilled on me.
What is your all time favorite book (and yes you must pick just one)?
The Hobbit.
What should you do less of?
Work from my bed.
What should you do more of?
Travel.
What is your passion?
I don't think most people have just one passion, instead many mini-passions that they love to do. For me that's writing, riding, and reading. 

My Questions for My Nominees:
1. What are you most proud of? 
2. What made you start your blog? 
3. What is/was your favorite subject in school? 
4. Do you prefer taking pictures or being in them?
5. Name 3 people you would like to have tea with. 
6. Do you prefer TV shows or movies? 
7. Country or city?
8. Where would you love to visit? 
9. Yay or Nay: Tassels
10. What animal would you like to be for a day? 
11. Beach, mountain, or field? 

Last But Not Least, My Nominees: 
Isabelle from Notes From Delft
Hannah & Anastasia from Freckles & Olives



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking about me, Sophia; you've made my day (and the day here has only just started)! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like reading these. It just shows how supportive that blogging community really is :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete