Links From the Week (& Weekend)

Okay, here's some of the interesting pictures, articles, bits, pieces, etc. that I've gathered for you from the past week and weekend. What a great way to start off your Monday!
Original Image via Pinterest.
First up, the VMA's were last night, in case you didn't get a chance to catch them, like me, Teen Vogue's got you covered with all of the looks.

Like I said, I didn't get a chance to watch the Video Music Awards (I never do anyway), because I was watching Breathless on PBS. Yet another British drama, with a sprinkling (yes, only a sprinkling) of mystery, set in the early 60's. (1960's that is, not in the future).

I found this video concerning protecting your skin against the sun a nice reminder, I only regret that it had to come at the end of summer.

This 'How to Be a Sloanie Social Butterfly' guide from our friends at the Sloane Ranger Blog. I think it's meant to be humorous, but you may need to take it seriously in certain situations.

This week, here at Plaid Is My Favourite Colour, I added both a Brands page and a Shop page for your, and my, convenience.

The New York Times style magazine just came in the mail, and I found the interview with Alexander McQueen's Sarah Burton to be particularly interesting.

And Finally, queen of fashion, Anna Wintour, did the ALS Ice Bucket challenge, after being nominated by her daughter, Bee. That classic bob of hers still managed to stay perfect...

2 comments: