New Arrivals @ Kate Spade!

The new Kate Spade Collection is here at last, and just in time for Labor Day! This new collection was inspired by the Shanghai art deco era, but with usual Kate Spade character and humor. Some recurring motifs include fans, fortune cookies, bird cages, and, of course, pearls and dots. Here are my favorites:

Song Bird Emanuelle
Evening Belles Mabelle - *Available in 3 colors!*
Deco Dot A Line Dress 
Maxine Pearl Sweater - A sweater with the pearls included - how perfect is this?
Zooey Skirt
Sedgewick Rain Boots - It says 'rain boots', but I wouldn't dare wear these in the rain. 
Tock Flats - *Available in 3 colors!* 

Lissie Heels - Perfect combination of two alredy-perfect things: pearls & bows. 
Songbird Pendant - I think this is a sweet necklace, with lovely, small, details.

Finish Touch Polka Dot Bangle

All of these will be included on the Shop page, and you can find the entire collection here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of these. Kate Spade is always dangerous for my bank account. I would love to have that pearl necklace sweater and those sweet bow pumps.

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them! Kate Spade is definitely one of my favorite designers! That red skirt is to dieeee for! Especially for the holidays!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete