Alexander Wang Spring 2015 Review

I spy sporty styles for spring (try saying that five times fast). The Alexander Wang collection earlier this week was very athletic and sharp. High-waisted, tailored pants, bold colors, sharp edges, and a confident, brave energy was consistent throughout the whole show.

photo via
A powerful first look to give the show a good start; I love all the tuxedos seen this season.

photo via
A very sporty looking dress, indeed. 

photo via
I love that a well-cut, tailored pant is becoming equal to a dress. Reminds me of Cara Delevigne's look at this past year's Met Gala.

photo via
Is it gray? Is it light blue? The world may never know but I do know that this look is a powerful, professional look.

photo via

photo via
This is one of the softer looks in the collection, in both fabric and color.

photo via
Are you getting the sporty, bold vibe too, or is it just me?
photo via
This show and collection is so cohesive, they are each individual looks, but they work together like clockwork to create the feeling. I think that should be the goal of every designer, and Alexander Wang has achieved that this season. 

photo via
And just as wonderful a look to end the show as there was to start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment