My Favorite Looks From the Runway

It's already almost mid-NYFW and I've seen so many collections that I've loved, but I don't have the time to review the entire collections yet (reason being 8th grade homework, but don't worry - I'll write reviews of my favorite shows soon enough). But I have rallied up my favorite looks so far; you can think of this as an odd collection of sorts, that doesn't match in any way, except for the fact that they're all S/S 2015 collections and all from New York Fashion Week.

Okay as I was going through the looks from the Alexander Wang Spring 2015 show, I realized that there are so many looks I loved, I have to review it soon.
Suno Spring 2015

Alexander Wang

Suno
Altuzarra
There was also a lot I liked about the Prabal Gurung collection.
Prabal Gurung
Jason Wu in navy blue. hehe.
Many gorgeous gowns from Jason Wu.
Tome
The looks I chose don't really show it, but I think Tome really captured the quintessential essence of spring in their collection.

6 comments:

  1. hello dear!your blog is amazing! love pics whose inspiring me!! thanks for it!
    i wanna to ask you about follow each other? how about it? let me know, i always follow back :)

    keep in touch and have a great day

    kisses

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pics!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    xxx
    http://fashionunhinged.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete