Rich Colors @ Saint Laurent

Color is such a big component in style. Color can make or break it, and yes, black and white do count as colors. Rich color is so valuable, color that's made up of other colors. I actually find neons to be very flat colors. Empty, without character or depth. Deep colors have personality, especially when they're made up of different colored threads or materials. Rich colors like plums, scarlets, hunter greens, and navy blues always carry emotion with them. The Saint Laurent show really got me to start thinking about colors.

Rich green, you almost don't know what color it is.

The blazer is a deep green and even the black of the shorts are a deep black.

I love purple and green (my favorite solid colors) and I love seeing them together like this.

What color is richer than gold?





No comments:

Post a Comment