Trousers

Trousers have been all over the NYFW scene - on the runway and on the streets. I love how versatile they are; trousers can go from day to night, from informal to formal, in an instant. Not to mention that they're waaaayyy more comfortable than a dress, so you could easily spend your entire day in them, no need to change. Here are some of the best examples of trousers that I've seen throughout NYFW so far (keep in mind that fashion week is far from over and my best-friend-who-doesn't-know-it Ralph Lauren has yet to show us his collection)
Hover over the image in the slideshow for the caption; click the looks below for the Vogue review and the complete looks from that collection.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great style slideshow. I often opt to wear trousers from day to night by adding certain accessories to the look, so I can really appreciate this post!! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I'm new to Instagram! -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING trousers and actually rocking them today on my blog :) Aren't they such a great wardrobe staple?!

    Kendall
    www.styledsnapshots.com

    ReplyDelete