Mourning Oscar: the End of an Era

Legendary designer Oscar de la Renta passed away, at age 82, Monday night. I got the news from my Instagram feed and in fact, I'm writing this from a bus on the way to a class trip. I am shocked beyond words; of course I knew that he was one of the classic, old icons, but it just never occurred to me that he would ever go away. Every collection, every piece of clothing, everything he made has a quality and elegance that will never die. Although this is the end of an era, his work, his name, and the magnificent fashion house he built under that will live on forever.


RIP 
Oscar de la Renta
1932-2014

5 comments:

  1. Truly an end to an era! Such elegance and style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world lost an amazing person...

      Delete
  2. It definitely came to a shock for me, but he'll definitely have a legacy and style that will live on!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article If you are looking for any adsense you must have 1000 visitor on blog. Otherwise you will not able to make a nice amount. So If you are doing start of any blog first 6 months focus on contain and second 6 months focus on seo then use adsense or any ad network I use google adsense on my blog http://guruofmovie.com I make approx 25$ per day.

    ReplyDelete