IT'S {almost} THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!

The holiday season is approaching us quickly! Already, the special holiday themed cups are stocked and selling in Starbucks and my brother is already playing his Christmas playlist on repeat. I won't get into a full gift guide yet because I still think it's waaaay too early (we're barely into November!), but be warned that personalized items will take longer to process and ship and you don't want to be stuck in the last minute rush. People who get left behind in holiday shopping deal with extra expensive shipping and out-of-stocks items, which is no fun. In my particularly stereotyped area of New Jersey, a common exchange heard between people is "Ar yuw readay for the halidays?" and in response, "No, I'm nat readay!" That being said, let's look at some ways to ease ourselves into the festive mood...

Amanda Brooks' perfect English country Christmas, via.
via.
The holiday Starbucks cups!!!
When I think of Christmas, I have to think about the one and only who once stole it - The Grinch.

If hot coco doesn't scream winter holidays then I don't know what does.

Cozy knit socks and a warm drink; all the elements of a perfect winter in this picture.
via
via

Lastly, I give to you my holiday music playlist. Play it when you're ready, but I warn you, play it at your own risk because you won't be able to stop listening once you do.


How are you preparing for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment