Thanksgiving

My little cousins made these pies and they went around asking everybody if they liked them. It was so cute!

I'm not sure what body of water this is, but I snapped the picture anyway. The whole area was calm and serene because of the lack of traffic.

We passed so many pretty countrysides and farms dusted with snow. 

This is my brother, my little cousin, and their dog playing out in the snow.

Everything was amazing, although I only had a little of each dish to save room for dessert, which was mainly made up of pies. Two apple, a blueberry, a pumpkin, a Boston creme, chocolate, the list could go on forever.

How was your Thanksgiving?

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely breathtaking! Those pies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Portugal sadly, this looks like a great holiday in my opinion, gathering all the family to be grateful together and share a delicious meal.. I wish! Btw, I followed you on bloglovin and instagram too! xx The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this looks so nice! Looks like you had a good day! I wish we had Thanksgiving here :( Thanks for the follow I've followed back :) x

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures and that food looks divine!!!
    XO Courtney
    www.ColorMeCourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming over for left overs!

    ReplyDelete