Minimalist Monday: Living Spaces

What better way to start off a fresh week than with simplicity, clean edges, and neutral colors? Ease into your week with minimalism. If you live through Monday with the philosophy that less is more, I promise you that the week will go by easier.

I haven't done a Minimalist Monday since November, but I thought it might be nice today since most of you are probably home for Martin Luther King Jr. Day. At first, I had planned many errands and tasks to get done during my day off, but then I decided to take a step back and clear my day from any scheduled activities to relax and enjoy my time to its fullest before I have to get back to the hustle and bustle of school.

My previous two Minimalist Mondays focused on fashion so I decided to search Pinterest for minimalistic home images instead. After all, minimalism is a way of life, so it only makes sense that it should be incorporated into your living spaces. 





























For Your Minimalist Living Spaces:

18 comments:

  1. I love all of the interiors you choose. They look so minimal yet very comfy. This is one of my favorite styles.
    xxx

    mari

    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow this is some great inspiration, I love the concept of minimalist Monday!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be the coolest house to live in! It's so simple and looks so cozy (:

    NostalgicTeens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. How about starting a Throwback Thursday (TBT)? I've seen some very cool pieces from the 70's and 80's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Interesting idea, I'll take it into consideration!

      Delete
  5. I love these pictures! It is all so beautiful!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So perfect. Love all of your selections. So gorgeous. Minimalistic interior is just a perfection.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spaces! Love the simplicity

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love large, white open spaces like these! So clean and refreshing.

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They seem like such a nice change from my room's clutter...

      Delete