Blumarine Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear

What a poor soul Blumarine is: they've got serious commitment problems and identity issues. Don't get me wrong, they have plenty of beauty and style, but they lack any hint personality whatsoever. I reviewed Blumarine's flowery, spring ready-to-wear collection in September, seen their pre-fall in February, and now I'm going over their fall ready-to-wear collection, but there is absolutely no commonality between any of them. Nothing about any of their collections would tell me it's by Blumarine. In fact, I'm not even sure what Blumarine really is. I know their clothes are gorgeous and the quality is high, but they don't have a solid character so I can never know what to look for when I'm reviewing. They don't have a point of view. The clothes are mostly consistent within each collection, with the inevitable oddball here or there, but when comparing collection against collection, they look like they're from totally different brands. Blumarine needs to find the balance between creating familiarity within their brand and creating new clothes for every season.

As for this season's clothes, they varied from soft neutrals, modern edginess, leathers, furs, and florals. That's a lot of variation for one collection.















Style.com


6 comments:

  1. The floral gown. Amazing. I also love the fitted bandage dresses!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are interesting and beautiful
    lovejoystyles.cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fashion shows!! Love this post :)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete