Fashion; It's Personal

This blog is about fashion. I have been blogging less frequently. Does that mean I'm less interested/dedicated/involved in fashion? Absolutely not. For pretty much the first time in my life, I'm living, and not vicariously through a screening of someone else's. I feel youthful and hopeful, and busy in all the right ways. And where clothing is concerned, I've been exploring and curating styles that reflect my newfound sense of youth and also my mature inclination. 

Although undocumented in this space, fashion still remains an enormous part of my life, only perhaps a bit more personal. In the past, I've used this blog as a space to express my opinions on the fashion world and all the tiny moving parts that make it - from runway reviews to business moves. However, my current relationship with fashion is more personal - my own curation and references to fit my life. As a teenager and high school student, my interests are inevitably changing and developing. But fashion still remains and will most likely always, by virtue of clothes existing as a necessity and my intrinsic attraction to beautiful things.

Thrifted Miu Miu heels, fishnet stockings, and frayed jeans. A look indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional. http://www.clsneakersmall.com
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Coffee Suede White Diamond High
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Black Suede White Diamond High
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Black Leather Cross Strap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Louboutin sneakers are popular with the unique design and luxurious appearance.If you are looking for a fashion and cozy shoes, our cheap louboutin will be the very choice.
    Christian Louboutin Louis Junior Spikes Mens Flat Printed Pony Low Top Sneakers Yellow
    Christian Louboutin Louis Junior Spikes Mens Flat Leather Low Top Sneakers Black
    Christian Louboutin Louis Junior Spikes Mens Flat Printed Pony Low Top Sneakers Leopard
    http://www.clsneakers.com

    ReplyDelete